30.6.10

THE KID INSIDE ME

I felt a déjà vu today, while I was at the movies watching Toy Story 3. I couldn't stop thinking when I was a child and all the things that made me happy back then. It's incredible how much we can change in some years. I'm definitely a complete different person from the one I was only five years ago, for example.

Toy Story is one of the movies of my generation, everyone of my age know the characters of this film, they would recognize Woody or Buzz without having so much trouble. And also, I think this was one of the movies that change it all. That was the first film that was made by Disney-Pixar and it was a huge hit.

It was in 1995 when the children of my generation were watching its first film. And we had to wait 11 years from the second part to the third part!


What I can say now is that I hadn't big expectations for Toy Story 3, but I really enjoyed watching it. The weird thing is that right now my sister has the same age as I had the year of the release of Toy Story 2. Weird huh?

However the thing is that I felt today like the good little kid I was, and it felt so weird because I didn't even remember I used to be like that!

No hay comentarios.: