24.3.12

RANDOM INTERNET ALBUM COVER ART [Part 2]

It was last year when I found this kind of game and shared with you the results I got. Today I wanted to do it again ‘cause it’s so much fun!

The objective is to create your own album cover for your fiction band. These are the instructions:

1. Go to Wikipedia and click ‘Random article’ in the left column. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to quotationspage.com and click ‘Random Quotes’ in the left column. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.

3. Go to Flickr and click ‘Interesting photos from the last 7 days’ on the right side. Third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.

4. Use Photoshop or similar to put it all together.

5. Post your final album cover and tell your friends to join!

Check my results out:

Name of my band: 
VOLGIN 

Title of my album: 
HAND OF A FOOL 

My album cover: 

No hay comentarios.: