19.1.11

RANDOM INTERNET ALBUM COVER ART

I found this kind of game and decided to play! The objective is to create your own album cover for your fiction band. These are the instructions:


1. Go to Wikipedia and click ‘Random article’ in the left column. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.

2. Go to quotationspage.com and click ‘Random Quotes’ in the left column. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.

3. Go to Flickr and click ‘Interesting photos from the last 7 days’ on the right side. Third picture, no matter what it is, is your album cover.

 4. Use Photoshop or similar (picnik.com is a free online photo editor) to put it all together.

5. Post your final album cover as a photo reply to this or reblog this post so your friends can join in!

Now this is what I got:

Name of my band:  
SYMPHONICITIES

Title of my album:  
THOSE WHO FIND IT

My album cover:

It's so fun. I love the results.

No hay comentarios.: